Tuesday, May 5, 2009

WTF

what the fuck is happening with this mother fucking life.

Where am I going?
What am I doing?

OK stop being melodramatic and acknowledge some of the more linear aspects of my reality..
Screenwriting.. Yeah, I'm pursuing a career in screenwriting. that's working out well. I'm like a quarter of the way through my first script and it's going good... Psychology, Yes! Psychology, a degree in psychology. I have a passion for it! I love it, I understand psychology to what i feel is a high degree. I want to know how people think...

But the moment eludes me.. Why the hell can't I get off youtube?... Why the hell can't I stop jacking off to naive young women taking off their clothes in front of the camera for their boyfriends? Why the FUCK can't I stop eating? I'm gaining a fucked up amount of weight in too little amount of fucking time and it' really fucking sucks. i have fucking stretch marks for fuck sake.... Why the fuck am I so attached to saying fuck right now? Fuck, I just wanna type it over and over and over again. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK fuck fuck Fuck FuCK FuK Fuck free fucks delevered to fuck central non biased dfucks free to fuck the living fuck out of whoever the fuck this fuck so wishes. God fuck shit loving fuck mister fuck man insane bi polar fuck unredeemable mother fuck psycho dream american dream fuck deliberately fuck the lfe out of the fucking stupid archetypal mother fucking dreams and stupid boring lives of the mother fucking bullshit we call life. GOD FUCKIGN DAMMIT WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!

cathc my drift??.......

No comments:

Post a Comment